At Dent Ally, a team of Internationally Trained prosthodontists and aesthetic dental surgeons work to give you the most natural teeth like crowns. This helps in ensuring optimum functionality along with the best aesthetics for the teeth.
WHEN IS A DENTAL CROWN NEEDED?
- To protect a weak tooth (for instance, from decay) from breaking or to hold together parts of a cracked tooth
- To restore an already broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down
- To correct crooked or severely discolored teeth
- To cover a dental implant
- To make a smile more aesthetic
- After a root canal treatment if it is not possible to restore tooth structure loss only with a filling
TYPES OF CROWNS:
At Dent Ally, we provide the following types of crowns and our specialists advise the type of crown keeping in mind our patient’s needs and treatment results .