WHY DO YOU NEED BRACES?
Braces also known as orthodontic treatment are used to correct the following most common problems:
- Misaligned teeth due to:
2. Spaces between teeth
3. Mis-shaped teeth
This could result in an unappealing smile and frequent deposition between teeth.
- Misaligned Jaw which could lead to clicking and popping sound while opening and closing of jaw, pain in jaw joints and neck region.
- Misaligned bite due to:
This could lead to overclosure of mouth or under closure of mouth or mouth not being completely closed.
- Periodontal (gum) problems
- Dental hygiene issues due to poor orthodontic conditions
In case you are struggling with any of these problems don’t worry. Book your appointment at Dent Ally. Dent Ally dental clinic, superspeciality dental clinic in Delhi with centres at Gulmohar Park and Vasant Kunj has the best team of dentists who will make sure that you have the beautiful smile you always anted.
WHAT LONG TERM HEALTH BENEFITS DO BRACES BRING?
- Straight teeth are easier to brush and keep clean thus reducing tooth decay, gum disease and gingivitis. In summary, well aligned and straight teeth enable you to improve oral health.
- Aesthetic, appealing smile and enhanced facial appearance thereby leading to improved self-confidence.
- A correct bite allows your teeth and mouth to chew food the way they’re supposed to and thereby not causing any pains in the jaw joints.
- Improper teeth alignment puts extra wear and pressure on adjacent teeth, causing them to wear off faster.
- Correct teeth alignment may also help to correct speech issues if any.
WHAT IS THE RIGHT AGE FOR BRACES TREATMENT
Dental braces are most commonly associated with teenagers, simply because this is when most people first notice their crooked teeth.
There is NO AGE LIMIT for this kind of corrective treatment. One can use braces to correct misaligned teeth at any age, just so long the teeth and gums are reasonably strong. Dental braces are not suitable for patients with weakened gums or poor dental health.
With advancements in technology, we are now correcting mis-aligned teeth using invisible braces. This is a popular mode of treatment for people in the age group from 25-60 given the social stigma associated with having braces on.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF BRACES TREATMENT?
The following types of orthodontic treatments are used:
1. Metal Braces: These are conventional metal brackets.
2. Ceramic Braces: These are ceramic tooth colored brackets that are not visible to the eye at a distance.
3. Self-Ligating Braces: This is a different system of braces that are used reduce the treatment duration
and can be used with both metal and ceramic braces.
4. Lingual Braces: These braces are placed on the backside of the tooth so that they are not visible.
5. Invisible Aligners: They are clear aligners worn on the tooth that are the latest and virtually invisible
way to improve your smile.
The type of braces treatment that Dent Ally, dental clinic in Delhi, will use will depend on the patient’s intra-oral condition and their expectations from the treatment.
For all orthodontic (braces) treatment we at Dent ally adopt the latest and advanced technology wherein before starting the treatment, we show the patient 3-D videos of the complete treatment protocol and the final results. We determine the treatments using 3D technology, detailed analysis of impression casts and intra oral pictures.
We at Dent Ally have in place the best orthodontists in Delhi who are not only experienced but are up to date with the latest technology to be able to provide you with the fastest and best treatment possible. We being a specialized practice, have a team of the best aesthetic and cosmetic dentists who work closely and in partnership with our orthodontists to provide the best aesthetic result. Dent Ally is one of the best dental clinics in Delhi equipped with latest and state of the art equipment and technology. Dent Ally has two centers in South Delhi: Gulmohar Park and Vasant Kunj.